Copthorne Golf Club
Status will appear here...
Course open trolleys allowed carrying advisable (updated 17 December at 06:25)
If you need help organising your day and/or are intending to buy prizes for your winners, we can help.
We have a wide selection of accessory goods which make ideal prizes or gifts and can give advice on proven, successful formats according to the numbers of golfers involved.
We would be delighted to help, please don't hesitate to call us so that we can help you get the best from your visit to Copthorne.
Please ensure that members and guests are ready to play at the correct time in order to avoid over running tee reservations.
Tee Times and Competition Details
- 1st tee (yellow for gentlemen, red for ladies) 08.30-09.45
- If more than 30 playing then play will start at 08.15.
- 1st tee (yellow for gentlemen, red for ladies) 13.30-15.30
- Extended if more than 30 playing.
- Note: Tuesday bookings are limited to afternoon starts only.
Copthorne Golf Club caters for societies of all sizes & our packages for 12+ golfers include:
- Tea/coffee & bacon roll
- 18 holes of golf
- Ham, egg & chips
Prices from £45.00
View more Options
See what's available in Joe Burrell's (PGA Professional) Shop.
View Pro Shop
Sign up for our visitors newsletter below to receive latest news and offers.