For information regarding what Copthorne has to offer, follow the "Membership" sub-menus or click on the links below.
Copthorne Golf Club is a members club in West Sussex that offers a high quality 18 hole golf course that was originally laid out in 1892 with additions by James Braid in the 1930s and by Bill Cox in the 1970s.We are situated between the towns of Crawley and East Grinstead and have excellent road links and - not that you'd notice when playing - can be found about 5 miles away from London Gatwick Airport. We believe that Copthorne offers the ideal package to members, societies and visitors alike, but don’t take our word for it; the only way to truly experience all that Copthorne has to offer, is to come and play.
- Winners of three 2014 County Team Competitions.
- Six times winners of the County Scratch Matchplay Competition.
- Member of The Association of James Braid Courses.
- An outstanding course with a true and picturesque test of golf.
- Two new holes introduced in 2014, two further holes have been lengthened and opened in May 2015.
- No tee times necessary except for competitions.
- A friendly well-established and profitable members' club.
- Safe road crossing installed.
- A lively and well-attended social programme.